CrossCountry Consulting - A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture! | Glassdoor
  1. "A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture (working with some of the best people in my professional career), supportive leadership and network and great opportunities for career growth from the expanding portfolio of projects and clientele.

Cons

As it's still a relatively young company, some projects may not be the most exciting or challenging (so some may not feel challenged enough in the project roles they get allocated).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing - I've absolutely loved my time here!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-04
  1. "Exceeds Expectations"

Current Employee - Exp Managing Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry delivers on their promises especially around commitment to their values. I love the fun, dynamic, driven and intelligent people; it's a fun way to develop. Management is extremely approachable and involved. They have a genuine interest in their staff and I've seen this demonstrated in numerous cases in the year I've been with the firm. It's a privilege working for CC

Cons

None I can think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and focusing on our people, especially as we continue to grow.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-17
  2. "Fantastic Support/Leadership"

Current Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The culture at CrossCountry is second to none. Everyone regardless of their position is willing to help and lend a helping hand. -The recruiting team takes significant time and effort to ensure that CCC is the right fit for you as a professional. -Leadership is very approachable and are very invested with every employee, regardless of their title.

Cons

Nothing at this time has been negative at all.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.