CrossCountry Consulting - Amazing Culture! | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything I was told about the culture was 100% true! CrossCountry truly values a healthy work/life balance and invests in their employees. Great efforts are made to ensure the experience is outstanding from the day you apply, and this continues once you are onboarded. Leadership is very accessible, and there are so many amazing opportunities. The interview process may feel long, but once you understand how... important culture fit is, the length makes sense.

Cons

The interview process is pretty long (about a month, give or take) from the initial phone interview to hire date, but when you understand how important cultural fit is, it completely makes sense.

Advice to Management

We are growing fast, but please continue to preserve this amazing culture.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  1. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent culture - Good variation of clients - Several different service lines - Great way to meet internationals

Cons

- Less benefits than the Big 4

CrossCountry Consulting2019-10-03

"Lovely & Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Growing at a good pace which shows market value - Amazing Culture - Caring, Available Leadership - Clients who trust us and return to us for re-engagements - Work/life balance - Personal growth potential is high

Cons

- Training budgets and 401k contribution could be better. But as a small company that is growing, this will be better over time. This is nothing they aren't already aware of

Advice to Management

As we grow, please continue to be selective in who we hire. It's one of the main things that got me to join. Hiring unqualified people, or those who don't fit culturally, will destroy what our biggest market value is. Our people.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-09-27

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.