CrossCountry Consulting - The hype is real | Glassdoor

"The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-28
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

great culture, awesome leadership

Cons

benefits are fairly modest.

CrossCountry Consulting2020-02-10
  2. "A people-first company that supports professional growth & development!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great company culture and a strong leadership team (the people here genuinely care about and support each other!) -Emphasis on work-life balance and flexibility -Robust performance management program that supports individual professional development and growth

Cons

Working for a rapidly growing company can, by nature, lead to minor "growing pains" (constantly evolving roles, changing priorities, etc). In my experience, these "growing pains" can lead to additional opportunities for professional growth if you remain open-minded, positive, and flexible!

CrossCountry Consulting2020-02-07

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.