CrossCountry Consulting - The hype is real | Glassdoor

"The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a... place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

Advice to Management

I think management is doing a wonderful job. The firm is growing but still staying close to their roots. In addition, I think it’s admirable that employees get the opportunity to be part of the growth.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-28
  1. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent culture - Good variation of clients - Several different service lines - Great way to meet internationals

Cons

- Less benefits than the Big 4

CrossCountry Consulting2019-10-03

"Lovely & Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Growing at a good pace which shows market value - Amazing Culture - Caring, Available Leadership - Clients who trust us and return to us for re-engagements - Work/life balance - Personal growth potential is high

Cons

- Training budgets and 401k contribution could be better. But as a small company that is growing, this will be better over time. This is nothing they aren't already aware of

Advice to Management

As we grow, please continue to be selective in who we hire. It's one of the main things that got me to join. Hiring unqualified people, or those who don't fit culturally, will destroy what our biggest market value is. Our people.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-09-27

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.