CrossCountry Consulting - A people-first company that supports professional growth & development! | Glassdoor
  1. "A people-first company that supports professional growth & development!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great company culture and a strong leadership team (the people here genuinely care about and support each other!) -Emphasis on work-life balance and flexibility -Robust performance management program that supports individual professional development and growth

Cons

Working for a rapidly growing company can, by nature, lead to minor "growing pains" (constantly evolving roles, changing priorities, etc). In my experience, these "growing pains" can lead to additional opportunities for professional growth if you remain open-minded, positive, and flexible!

CrossCountry Consulting2020-02-07
  1. "I Love Working Here"

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

The company is really showing how much they value their employees during this COVID19 crisis. They have been open and transparent, always putting people first. We have weekly meetings with executive leadership where they have an open Q&A for us to ask any questions directly to our founders. It has given me some piece of mind during an uncertain period. They are also very flexible with school being out for the year and offering all the support they can give us.

Cons

None that I can think of

CrossCountry Consulting2020-03-30
  2. "The Best Place I have worked"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

CrossCountry has a true people first culture and is a first mover in setting policies to empower their employees to work flexible while maintaining client responsibilities and personal commitments. The clients and colleagues are best in class allowing for a dynamic environment where all employees continue to learn and grow as professionals.

Cons

None - but as with any growing organization employees need to have a flexible growth mindset and be open to new challenges and experiences.

CrossCountry Consulting2020-03-26

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.