KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company with an identity crisis

May 12, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The technology is truly the best on the market. The product is constantly being upgraded and dominates in the endpoint security space. Teams are extremely collaborative from the manager level all the way through the individual contributors. You work with some extremely smart people. The security space is extremely interesting and you genuinely feel like you're doing good and making a difference when a new customer agrees to work with you.

Cons

Company flat lines quotas despite some territories clearly being more lucrative than others. Pay is pretty well below market value and the structure to get raises is extremely rigid (only given twice a year, regardless of when you "earned" it). Even when you're consistently hitting your number, you feel burnt out. Company recently made us a "remote workforce" but don't offer any concessions for helping setup a home office. HR only seems to care about the latest trend in "inclusivity". Was asked to refer someone in my network for a role and they ghosted them in the interview process which was disappointing.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

CrowdStrike Response

Thank you for your positive comments on our product and the collaborative teams here. We are always looking to provide the most competitive compensation to our employees . We appreciate your feedback - we've passed your comments along to the team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Aug 5, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Sunnyvale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome SDR org. Should be top of every aspiring SDR's list!

Cons

none. Great place to start your sales career

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tons of really smart people. Relaxed environment. Unlimited PTO (for real)

Cons

Starting to get very large so inherently there will be some bureaucracy

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CrowdStrike.

CrowdStrike Photos