KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Work Hard, Play Hard

Jun 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Remote friendly 2. Fun working culture 3. Supports employees

Cons

1. Fast paced environment 2. Feels like tossed in the deep end sometimes

2 people found this review helpful

CrowdStrike Response

We love seeing comments like these! We are thrilled to hear that you are having a great experience working at CrowdStrike. We hear you on our fast pace - we're working hard to make sure all of our people have the balance they need even as we experience rapid growth. Supporting our people as we grow and scale continues to be our number one priority so feel free to reach out to the Employee Experience team if there's anything we can do to improve your experience here.

1. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 5, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Sunnyvale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome SDR org. Should be top of every aspiring SDR's list!

Cons

none. Great place to start your sales career

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0

Fine but old-school

Jun 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of super smart and kind people who are always generous with their time and courteous in responding to requests. You are given high levels of autonomy to do your work.

Cons

The leadership is an old-boys' club of men (and a few women) who all come from legacy tech and seem to have worked together in the past. They all seem to be fine folks, but their approaches are outdated and the silo walls between teams are high. Corporate comms are slick and produced, but we learn precious little about what is going on from them. Knowing what is *actually* going, is mostly a matter of DMing around until you find someone who maybe knows *something*. As an employer, CrowdStrike is simply not competitive with other tech companies. Even most decent startups offer more in the way of benefits, comp, and overall employee experience. I think the people that stick around do so because they really care about the cybersecurity space and they are well-connected enough to have been given a comfortable perch where they just focus on their own narrow remit. Of course, security lends itself to a privacy-focused stance, but the level of secrecy and non-communication creates a situation where the left hand has no idea what the right hand if doing and there is constant duplication of effort. As Peter Drucker said, "Culture eats strategy for breakfast." I, unfortunately, think that this company's culture will make it easy for some young upstart to come and eat CrowdStrike's lunch.

11 people found this review helpful

CrowdStrike Response

Thank you for thee positive feedback on our people and the autonomy you have working here. We appreciate your recommendations on scaling our communications as we continue to grow - we will make sure to pass your feedback to the team!

Discover more reviews about CrowdStrike.

CrowdStrike Photos