Crowe Horwath - Senior Manager Risk Consulting | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Crowe Horwath

"Senior Manager Risk Consulting"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Crowe Horwath full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Leaders who care, diverse client base, ability to focus on what is interesting to you, flexibility, work-life balance

Cons

Limited partner advancement, midwest management doesn't really appreciate doing business in other cities, growth objectives are being led by people who have never achieved the targeted level of business

Advice to Management

leadership team should include some external personnel who have seen the revenue levels that are being targeted

Other Employee Reviews for Crowe Horwath

"Wide variety of assignments, great people, very supportive, awesome intern experience."

Former Intern - Intern in Nashville, TN
    Former Intern - Intern in Nashville, TN

I worked at Crowe Horwath as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

My internship at the Nashville office of Crowe Horwath proved to be a fantastic learning experience. I never felt like I was doing unnecessary busy work. I was able to learn and navigate multiple software packages while being exposed to every stage of an average engagement. What stood out the most was the amount of support I received from not only staff and senior staff, but also partners and managers. A+ Internship experience that I would recommend to any accounting student looking to work in Nashville!

Cons

There were no cnegatives for me during my brief stint at Crowe.

"During my internship experience at Crowe, I worked with a variety of Crowe employees and clients."

Former Intern - Audit Intern in Chicago, IL
    Former Intern - Audit Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Crowe Horwath as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Each week I worked with a different team and on a different client. My team was committed to helping me to learn by answering my questions and challenging me to think outside the box.

Cons

Each intern was randomly placed in his or her designated department. The interns' interests or preferences were never taken into consideration.

Advice to Management

A lack of communication seems to exist between management and the human resource department.