Cullen/Frost Bankers - Cares about its customers and its employees. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Cullen/Frost Bankers

"Cares about its customers and its employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Pros

They are true to their values of excellent customer service and staying local. They understand customer wants and needs. Also good to employees, they are sponsors of great events and orgnanizations.

Cons

It's a bank and like all banks the pay is low. Benefits package is mediocre. Downtown SA parking situation is not cool.

Advice to Management

With Dick Evans being the first non Frost family member to become CEO, he has done a really great job for the bank. They are one of very few who have had growth in this economy. They are good for the common bank member as well as investing.

Other Employee Reviews for Cullen/Frost Bankers

"I was warned during my job interview, of a difficult co worker"

Current Employee - Investment Officer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Investment Officer in San Antonio, TX

Pros

The employees have a very low turn over rate. Many employees have been with the bank for many years. . I enjoyed working independently and meeting all the attainable goals.

Cons

I was warned during my interview, that I would be working in the downtown main lobby with a senior female "problem employee". It did make it difficult to be positive in a very hostle enviornment.

Advice to Management

The investment management team needed to address the problem before hiring me. It seems like they were walking on egg shells. I believe, they were afraid of the "problem employee" leaving and taking the bank's customers.

2. "Satisfied - Although not overly"

Pros

Great place to work. Many good people. Upper-management can be good. Sense that you have done well in your job. Good advancement opportunities.

Cons

Can be tough to advance. Be nice to the right people. Severely detached from reality management is.

Advice to Management

Quit being so nit-picky. Lots of micro-management for the lower-level employees. Management needs to treat lower level employees better to boost their morale.