Culver Capital Group - I'd recommend passing on working here. | Glassdoor
  1. "I'd recommend passing on working here."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Culver Capital Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You'll work with smart people, and there is a lot you can learn.

Cons

The requirements for the job are just not worth it. The pay is incredibly low, and at the end of the day, it is highly unlikely that you'll be rewarded for any of your work. All the negative reviews are absolutely true. I'm actually not sure how there are some reviews that are 4 or 5 stars. Truthfully they don't value their employees, and they are pretty cut-throat with their clients as well.

Advice to Management

Don't just hire and fire. Spend the time to find good people, and invest in their success.

Culver Capital Group2015-10-18

Culver Capital Group Response

October 27, 2015VP of Operations

Culver Capital management is committed to uphold the highest standards of professionalism for all Culver team members and customers. Our firm fosters a positive and transparent work environment and is highly committed to ensuring all employees are given the best possible opportunity to be successful. Our people are some of the very best in the industry!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Investment Banking Analyst"

Investment Banking Analyst

I worked at Culver Capital Group for less than a year

Pros

Boutique investment bank so you are able to have exposure to full deal process

Cons

Required to work long hours with little guidance

Advice to Management

Ethics are better for business in long run

Culver Capital Group2017-03-04
  2. "Entry-level sales with young boiler-room feel"

Former Employee - Sales Associate Or Something That Sounds Better On A Resume in Culver City, CA

I worked at Culver Capital Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you stay past the salary break probationary period and are consistently bringing in capital loan agreements for management to 'close' for you, then you may break past a traditional entry-level salary. With luck.

Cons

The top-down structure regarding leads and sales pipeline means that management is always luckier than you.

Advice to Management

Stop simply farming 20-something grads to clean your lead sheets for reselling.

Culver Capital Group2017-03-06

Discover more reviews about Culver Capital Group.