Cumberland Therapy Services - Cumberland is an excellent company to work for, and they provide fantastic support to their employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cumberland Therapy Services

"Cumberland is an excellent company to work for, and they provide fantastic support to their employees."

I have been working at Cumberland Therapy Services full-time

Pros

Great support and communication, licensure reimbursement, variety of placement options. When you join, you are joining a family that will support you and help you further your career however they can. I have never felt this much support for my career!

Cons

Must submit paper timesheet every two weeks as a salaried employee.
Limited cities in which contracts exist.
Not as many paid vacation days as other companies, and they bundle sick and personal days into one category.

Other Employee Reviews for Cumberland Therapy Services

"Love this Company!"

I have been working at Cumberland Therapy Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the best company to work for as a recruiter! Completely believe in work life balance and caring for our therapist.

Cons

I have nothing negative.

Advice to Management

Couldn't be happier with the leadership team!

2. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at Cumberland Therapy Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cumberland has been a supportive and considerate company to work for since the day I was hired. They have always been more concerned about me as a person rather than just what I have to offer them. I have found them to be very supportive with continuing education and benefits, as well as responding fairly promptly to emails regarding any concerns, reimbursements or questions I have. I do not live close to where the company is located, but that hasn't made them seem any more distant or less involved. The have even gone out of their way to meet with us and spend time getting to know their employees and our school district. I am very happy working for them and I am grateful to be a part of their team.

Cons

Sometimes I don't know who to contact about a specific question, but if I send an email to a supervisor or recruiter they always put me in touch with who I need to speak with promptly.