Cumberland Therapy Services - Cumberland is an excellent company to work for, and they provide fantastic support to their employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cumberland Therapy Services

"Cumberland is an excellent company to work for, and they provide fantastic support to their employees."

I have been working at Cumberland Therapy Services full-time

Pros

Great support and communication, licensure reimbursement, variety of placement options. When you join, you are joining a family that will support you and help you further your career however they can. I have never felt this much support for my career!

Cons

Must submit paper timesheet every two weeks as a salaried employee.
Limited cities in which contracts exist.
Not as many paid vacation days as other companies, and they bundle sick and personal days into one category.

Other Employee Reviews for Cumberland Therapy Services

1. "Speech-Language Pathologist"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Cumberland Therapy Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, Benefits (health, dental, vision), Sundry Bonus for exempting insurance, Money for Materials/Licencing, Wellness Bonus, Loan repayment options, Membership to SLP.com, Wireless Provider Discount (AT&T), Paid through the summer. My rep. was awesome and was always available - working to make sure I got answers I needed.

Cons

From what I have seen, it seems that the pay is lower than average for contract companies in the area. Not willing to negotiate on salary.

Advice to Management

Raise pay for employees to be more competitive with other contract companies. Otherwise all of the other benefits are wonderful!

2. "School Psychologist"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Cumberland Therapy Services as a contractor

Pros

Relocation stipend and good pay for beginning school psychologist

Cons

If you spend more than a year a two contracting you losing out on seniority, job security, school benefits, and annual increases.