KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great company

Jan 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance. Good company

Cons

I have been Satisfied so far

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great company to work!

May 18, 2022 - Integrations Software Engineer in Columbus, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible environment Diverse culture Excellent growth Great company culture Supportive evironment

Cons

Virtual setting during a pandemic

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that cares about you

Mar 9, 2022 - Manufacturing Development Program Associate in Columbus, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

-They care a lot about all of their employees, not just office guys, but operators as well. -Cummins is great for international students as they have a lot of experience dealing with H1B visas, green cards, and OPT. They have a buffet of lawyers prepared to help their international employees -They are flexible with work hours(depending on the job it may vary)for example if you are quality and you need to be on line from 8-3, because of production times. Then you can choose if you want to be from 5 to 3, or from 8 to 5, depending on your preferenace. It happened to me, that I worked some days from 5am to 4pm mon-thur, and friday my manager allowed me to take Friday off, because the projects were going great and I was exceeding the expectations. This didn't happened every week, but in the weeks that I had to be on the 3 shifts because of the nature of the project.

Cons

Overall Cummins shows their warm and welcoming culture and their people values all over the world. However, your work experience(days off, workload, mentoring, and work schedule) depends a lot in your Manger. This is not with a negative connotation, my two managers that I have had are great. But this can change from manager to manager and I have heard probably 1 out of 20 people that their manager was not that great.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cummins.

Cummins Photos

+ Add Photo
Cummins photo of: The courtyard at Cummins' Corporate Office Building.
Cummins photo of: Cummins Corporate Office Building
Cummins photo of: Cummins Distribution Headquarters
Cummins photo of: Cummins Corporate Office Building - Historic Engine
Cummins photo of: Cummins Office Building (COB) in downtown Columbus, Indiana.
Cummins photo of: Courtyard at Cummins' Irwin Office Building
Cummins photo of: Chairman & CEO Tom Linebarger hosts a Diversity Town Hall, providing an open discussion on diversity, inclusion, and current events at Cummins.