Cunningham Lindsey UK - Through hard work and motivation I have achieved a lot of great experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cunningham Lindsey UK

"Through hard work and motivation I have achieved a lot of great experience."

I have been working at Cunningham Lindsey UK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid back environment, with motivation and some patience you do have room to learn quite a bit.

Cons

Not the the best health benefits. Needs more direction as to where can locate classes or where to get certifications if you want to get further in the industry. Not as much room to grow unless you have an adjusters license and even then you will have to wait a while to advance.

Advice to Management

Need some more opportunities to grow in the company. More positions and better opportunities for education in relation to the industry---need pointers to where can go to get that education as well.

Other Employee Reviews for Cunningham Lindsey UK

"Lethal Chaos"

Current Employee - QA, Varied in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - QA, Varied in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Cunningham Lindsey UK full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers are good support group for each other.

Cons

Clients (and employees) are not happy and leave therefore causing many knee jerk reactions and continued inconsistencies. Certain clients are favored while others stand in waiting chamber with fingers crossed

Advice to Management

Stop the merger wars and focus on the future instead of the past and stop being in a panic over Crawford coming after the business ( or employees). Stop operating under the squeaky wheel gets the grease method and take a break from political anatomy lip contact with new owners and/or management.

2. "Long time employee extremely disappointed-don't waste your career on this company"

Former Employee - Loss Adjuster
    Former Employee - Loss Adjuster

I worked at Cunningham Lindsey UK full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

hate to say it = no pros

Cons

10+ years with this company and nothing to show for it, continues to treat employees worse and worse every year, I honestly feel like I've wasted my life and career with this company, average new manager every 1 1/2 to 2 years should tell you something about upper management, losing clients left and right

Advice to Management

see cons