Cunningham Lindsey UK - Through hard work and motivation I have achieved a lot of great experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cunningham Lindsey UK

"Through hard work and motivation I have achieved a lot of great experience."

I have been working at Cunningham Lindsey UK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Laid back environment, with motivation and some patience you do have room to learn quite a bit.

Cons

Not the the best health benefits. Needs more direction as to where can locate classes or where to get certifications if you want to get further in the industry. Not as much room to grow unless you have an adjusters license and even then you will have to wait a while to advance.

Advice to Management

Need some more opportunities to grow in the company. More positions and better opportunities for education in relation to the industry---need pointers to where can go to get that education as well.

Other Employee Reviews for Cunningham Lindsey UK

1. "Long time employee extremely disappointed-don't waste your career on this company"

Former Employee - Loss Adjuster
    Former Employee - Loss Adjuster

I worked at Cunningham Lindsey UK full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

hate to say it = no pros

Cons

10+ years with this company and nothing to show for it, continues to treat employees worse and worse every year, I honestly feel like I've wasted my life and career with this company, average new manager every 1 1/2 to 2 years should tell you something about upper management, losing clients left and right

Advice to Management

see cons

2. "Dumped at a desk and expected to do the job with no training"

Former Employee - Adjuster Assistance in Morley, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Adjuster Assistance in Morley, England (UK)

I worked at Cunningham Lindsey UK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits. 9 to 5 working hours in most areas of the business. Some parts of the claims technician / adjuster assistant roles are really interesting.

Cons

I was really excited to work there but once I got there I found that after extremely limited training I was just dumped at a desk and expected to be able to write reports, validate claims costs for hundreds of different insurance policies (which were all vastly different) and juggle piles of tasks I'd never been trained to do, for existing and new claims which I could never work out what was going on with half of the time. I was expected to be pro-active which is reasonable but it's impossible to be pro-active when the adjusters are too busy to keep you updated. It wasn't uncommon to be told off for doing things which the adjusters hadn't told you they'd already done. Every day I went into work feeling ill with worry that I'd done something else wrong because I never received proper training. Eventually they let me go and to be honest I'm glad.

Advice to Management

Train your staff properly and don't overwork the adjusters! They don't have time to manage the areas they are expected to cover.