Curaspan - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

I have been working at Curaspan full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Great work/life balance
-Corporate culture is the best I've seen at any company
-Collaborative and engaging work
-Great opportunities for advancement

Cons

Continuing to be a growing company and experiencing certain growing pains

Other Employee Reviews for Curaspan

"It doesn't get any better than this!"

I have been working at Curaspan full-time

Pros

The atmosphere in this office is so much fun. I feel incredibly fortunate to have been hired by this outstanding company and to join this incomparable team. The company is filled with young, motivated, unique, fun, and compelling employees. Everyone is extremely friendly, and the CEO and COO have an open door policy, which gives the office a very comfortable vibe. This company is growing exponentially and you can feel it in the air. Everyone is always on the move. The product is very interesting and has the potential to keep growing and changing, and it is something the employees truly believe in, which is important. The company ensures that you have time to really stay active (they even have some club sports, a gym on the premise and competitions!) and truly enjoy life while being employed. The health benefits are truly outstanding and I am so grateful to have this opportunity to grow individually while helping the company grow at large.

Cons

I found that the training could have been more intensive and that an entire company/industry overview and detailed orientation would have been helpful during the first day or two. Curaspan has an amazing system of courses that detail many aspects of the company and industry, however, given the scheduling, these courses are not always happening when new hires come on board. For me, it was a couple weeks until the next company overview class when I started and I felt it would have been really beneficial to learn this material on day one as opposed to weeks in. I was left with questions remaining about the details/workings of the company after the onboarding process, and it took a bit of time to get accustomed to how everything works. As the company is growing exponentially and so many new employees are joining all at different times, it is understandable that it is difficult to have these courses scheduled for each individual hire, so maybe a packet detailing everything would be a helpful supplement.

Curaspan Response

Jul 31, 2014 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write your review on Curaspan. I love that your enthusiasm really shines through! I read your section on cons and as the person in charge of onboarding, I ... More

"Very positive"

Pros

Good work / life balance in a rapidly growing company with great opportunities to make a difference. Company is receptive to new ideas for better ways to serve our customers and grow the business.

Cons

Rapidly changing regulatory environment creates challenges and opportunities.