- 5.0Apr 20, 2022Proposal WriterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPetoskey, MI
Curriculum Associates creates amazing products that support diverse ways and types of learning and you can feel the excitement on the team. We work regularly with team members from across the country, and feel very connected by the culture and values. At the same time, the company is very professional and supportive, providing the best range of benefits I've experienced in my career. I especially enjoy working remotely and the opportunities that includes, being able to remain in my home and not have to move.
Hours are generally regular; however, proposals can take on an additional lift some nights or weekends.Curriculum Associates Response2y
We’re thrilled to read that your employee experience at CA has been a positive one. It's great to hear that you feel our team values reflected in our products. Thanks for your review!
- 5.0Dec 6, 2023Account Development Specialist - ADSCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTucson, AZ
- Great Benefits -Opportunity to Network
- Pay is considered a bit low for the duties that the job requires.
- 5.0Dec 4, 2023Associate Partner Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The people here are phenomenal! They inspire my work in ways that drive me to the next level. The work is rewarding professional and personally. Collaborative opportunities are everywhere, and I feel like my opinion is valued.
As any growing company, sometimes the systems in place need adjusting. The nice thing about this is that management listens to concerns and allows you to participate in the solution.1