CustomInk - Proud Inker - No other workplace like it! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CustomInk

"Proud Inker - No other workplace like it!"

Current Employee - Inker in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Inker in McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people
The values
The ownership everyone takes to make sure the customer gets WOW'd

Going into work each day with a smile on your face

We get treats EVERY week! Catered breakfasts on Mondays, Catered Lunches on Fridays - free healthy snacks, a beautiful casual and chic office.

This place cares 200% for customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. We aren't simply employees... we are Inkers.

Cons

We are busy, but I don't see that as a Con as I hate being 'bored at work'. The company is growing and growing and business is great!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Other Employee Reviews for CustomInk

"Every day I feel I lucked into working for the best company in the world."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

- A company that really cares about me as a person - starting all the way from the top, if I needed/wanted to, I could speak directly with the CEO about anything.
    - A company that stands by its values - the company believes people should strive to be innovative, be nice to each other, take ownership of your work, words, and actions, and be an honest person. While they'll work with anyone who is struggling to perform, the company does not tolerate dishonesty. Which always makes me feel great that I know I am working with people I can really rely on and trust.
    - A growing company that still manages to have a work hard/play hard type attitude.
    - The company really strives to hire from within, even for management roles, if there are people that have shown they can do the work and have the skills to do a good job.

Cons

The nature of the business is seasonal and the company is still striving to find ways to handle the peaks and valleys of the business flow in a way that doesn't require a lot of overtime or a lot of sitting around doing busy work.

"AWESOME!"

Current Employee - Satisfaction Assurance Associate in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Satisfaction Assurance Associate in McLean, VA

I have been working at CustomInk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Culture, Nice Facility, Great Pay, No dress code! Great Benefits, cheap cheap medical,dental, vision plan.

Cons

When you first start you might not get the perfect 9-5 schedule..but the company is expanding and hiring more and more people. 401k matching is not the best.