Customer Engineering Services - Company No raises for 3 years | Glassdoor
  1. "Company No raises for 3 years"

Current Employee - TSR

I have been working at Customer Engineering Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Excellent opportunity to learn new equipment nearly as much work as you would like.

Cons

No raises for 3 years

Advice to Management

Take care of employees those are the guys that make the money for the company.

Customer Engineering Services2019-08-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Recruiter (Part time)"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Customer Engineering Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great company to work for. Management was always available when needed and very helpful. I was very proactive in attracting/sourcing great people from social media. It was an amazing experience working here.

Cons

Very old outdated recruiting systems (Zoho)

Advice to Management

Increase the salaries of the positions

Customer Engineering Services2018-12-12
  2. "Poor management"

Former Employee - TSR

I worked at Customer Engineering Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Company vehicle, laptop, phone, tool kit. The company used to be a great place to work if you’re a hard worker. I was employed there for over 8 years and learned allot while there. Not much other pros to mention...sadly.

Cons

Management makes promises but they are empty. No raises allowed even if cost of living is high or you work yourself to death. Working yourself to death is literally expected. 1 of every 3 people end up contracting health problems due to high stress levels and very poor field logistics planning such as employees having to lift heavy equipment in areas without help even when help was asked for by the technician.... Management pretends to care only to get the employee to perform the work but no reward in the end. Hard working individuals are more less punished while the least hardworking carry on without any repercussions. Protocols change on a weekly basis or even daily! The most dedicated tenure employees are leaving. Management does not respect their most dedicated people or any of the employees for that matter. CES used to be a great and exciting place to work and I loved it at one point. But, management is extremely horrible and the last few years working there was excruciating. A place I once loved to work turned into my everyday hell. I’m blessed to have been able to leave.

Advice to Management

Get your attitude together and start respecting your people ( the ones you have left) and treat them like they are human beings. There is no life work balance- fix that. Encourage people. Don’t belittle them. Trust them. Respect them. Pay people what they are worth. Stop being greedy. More and more people will leave.

Customer Engineering Services2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Customer Engineering Services.