Cutrale Citrus Juices USA - Very different culture than any American company, not necessarily in a good way... | Glassdoor

"Very different culture than any American company, not necessarily in a good way..."

I have been working at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is a Large company who's employees gain extremely valuable experience in a short amount of time. The work environment is fast-paced and there is never a dull moment. There are many very good employees throughout the company, both at the management level and below.

Cons

The worst part about this company is that they do not value their employees. They are very cheap and do not believe in raises or bonuses, not only for those who simply deserve it, but even those who are irreplaceable. They also expect far too much out of their employees relative to the pay, and the pay is always far, far below the average regional rate per position. I could go on for about an hour in the "Cons" section,...

Advice to Management

Enough with the zero-trust policy, extreme micro-management, and zero appreciation of your employees. If you want to keep good employees that can better the company for the long-run then you have to pay them competitively and give incentive to work and stay with the company.

Cutrale Citrus Juices USA2014-04-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "General labor"

Current Employee - General Laborer

I have been working at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s good work environment

Cons

Job is a job. I love making my own money.

Cutrale Citrus Juices USA2019-06-05
  2. "Bipolar boss."

Former Employee - Electrician in Auburndale, FL

I worked at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Money was good for the hours.

Cons

Boss was bipolar. He was your buddy one minute, and then be jumping down your throut the next. And rotating shift work.

Advice to Management

pay more per hour.

Cutrale Citrus Juices USA2019-02-05

Discover more reviews about Cutrale Citrus Juices USA.