Cydcor - Love my job! | Glassdoor

"Love my job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time

Pros

Cydcor has amazing people, benefits, growth, and a beautiful open office. Cydcor provides the tools I need to succeed professionally: 2 large displays, a laptop, and many mentors who you can learn from. Cydcor also gives plenty of opportunities for you to grow personally with the people you work with. There's a gym onsite, a weekly "social sip" for team members to bond, and many internal events (such as the corporate games, fundraising, or business conferences).

I love this job and I really hope that you are able to distinguish between the reviews of people that work here from the independent sales offices that work with Cydcor but are reviewing Cydcor.

Cons

It's a big office, so it takes a while to get to know everyone.

Other Employee Reviews for Cydcor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Service Experience Specialist
    Current Employee - Service Experience Specialist

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pros working at Cydcor is that you get a great opportunity for growth based on you performance. There is also a great benefits system and people actually care about how you are doing as far as your job. A great place to learn and grow if you are willing to put in the work.

Cons

There are not many cons for working at Cydcor.

"Solid sales training development"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at Cydcor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great for learning sales and leadership of teams. Valuable business and people skills can be developed here if you put forth effort and don't give up.

Cons

There is no actual ownership of your own office or business. Cydcor owns everything. You can't make any direct deals with Fortune 500 companies. You'll learn how to think like an entrepreneur but will never actually be one under Cydcor.

Advice to Management

I understand that you have to sell the dream and get people to believe in it before they try to reach for it. But don't forget that you are not an owner. This is not your own business.