Cydcor - Love my job! | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Love my job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time

Pros

Cydcor has amazing people, benefits, growth, and a beautiful open office. Cydcor provides the tools I need to succeed professionally: 2 large displays, a laptop, and many mentors who you can learn from. Cydcor also gives plenty of opportunities for you to grow personally with the people you work with. There's a gym onsite, a weekly "social sip" for team members to bond, and many internal events (such as the corporate games, fundraising, or business conferences).

I love this job and I really hope that you are able to distinguish between the reviews of people that work here from the independent sales offices that work with Cydcor but are reviewing Cydcor.

Cons

It's a big office, so it takes a while to get to know everyone.

Other Employee Reviews for Cydcor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Service Experience Specialist
    Current Employee - Service Experience Specialist

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pros working at Cydcor is that you get a great opportunity for growth based on you performance. There is also a great benefits system and people actually care about how you are doing as far as your job. A great place to learn and grow if you are willing to put in the work.

Cons

There are not many cons for working at Cydcor.

"Executive Assistant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As my first job straight out of college, I could not have been more lucky to have found a place at Cydcor! Great company culture that is backed by a beautiful facility that includes a full gym, outdoor workspace, a fully stocked kitchen, and amazing management. Everyone is very invested in your growth and even just 4 months in, I have already learned a ton about business. The growth projection in this company is huge and new positions and departments are being created constantly, which is very exciting to me as a new college grad. Compensation is competitive for entry level and is even better with the amazing benefits you receive. The company is very supportive as I continue a secondary education while working full time.

Cons

It's a very big company, so it takes some time and effort to get to know everybody, but everyone is very friendly. Coming from a location 3 hours away, it was very expensive to move to the area.

I would be hesitate taking any negative comments about door to door sales positions and pyramid schemes when considering a position in this office because these do not apply to this office.