Cydcor - Cydcor has an amazing culture, a motivating work environment and a ton of OPPORTUNITY! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cydcor

"Cydcor has an amazing culture, a motivating work environment and a ton of OPPORTUNITY!"

Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at the head office for the past 5 years and have truly seen the benefits of my hard work come to reality. As a very dedicated and driven team member, I feel the opportunities that are available to me are endless and I look forward to pursuing even more in the years ahead!!! To top that off, I get to work with fun, innovative and smart people that I respect each and every day. We are going places and I am so excited to be on this journey with Cydcor!

Cons

Nothing that stands out to me

Advice to Management

Our management is awesome and always looking for ways to make the experience of working at Cydcor better. Continue your focus in this area as well as the goal of providing opportunity to those willing to work hard and go for it!

Other Employee Reviews for Cydcor

1. "Great opportunity and learning experience but definitely not for simply anyone."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for advancement. If successful very lucrative business. Great learning experience. Teaches you management, interviewing, responsibility, time management, consistency, sales, and management skills.

Cons

Pure commission and bonuses can be expensive if you aren't consistent or have a bad streak. LONG hours 6 days a week. Frequently expect to be called on for mandatory team nights at bars and grills and such. Traveling every day to territory. Political garbage with team members and managers.

Advice to Management

Management is you once you get promoted. Everyone starts out as an entry level employee. Learn to trust the right people, cut some people off, and keep your eyes o the prize.

"Cydcor has helped me develop both personally and professionally."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cydcor focuses on developing people, creating opportunities for both the internal team and for their clients and creating a fun and productive atmosphere.

Cons

Westlake Village is far from West Hollywood so my commute is the biggest con.