Cydcor - Feel for those who get conned into this. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cydcor

"Feel for those who get conned into this."

Former Employee - Sales in Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Sales in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Cydcor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Learn not to be afraid to walk cold into any business imaginable. Also learn how deal with people who do not want to be solicited.

Cons

Where to start. Commission only with horrible pay outs. New people in all the time. I had at least 12 hour work days. Drive all over and get nothing for it. Feel like after some time of doing this that you are somehow screwing business owners over. This company changes names of their offices so often it's hard to track where they went but once you read the job summary you know what company this is. Advice is to stay away!

Other Employee Reviews for Cydcor

"Cydcor has an amazing culture, a motivating work environment and a ton of OPPORTUNITY!"

Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at the head office for the past 5 years and have truly seen the benefits of my hard work come to reality. As a very dedicated and driven team member, I feel the opportunities that are available to me are endless and I look forward to pursuing even more in the years ahead!!! To top that off, I get to work with fun, innovative and smart people that I respect each and every day. We are going places and I am so excited to be on this journey with Cydcor!

Cons

Nothing that stands out to me

Advice to Management

Our management is awesome and always looking for ways to make the experience of working at Cydcor better. Continue your focus in this area as well as the goal of providing opportunity to those willing to work hard and go for it!

2. "Great opportunity and learning experience but definitely not for simply anyone."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for advancement. If successful very lucrative business. Great learning experience. Teaches you management, interviewing, responsibility, time management, consistency, sales, and management skills.

Cons

Pure commission and bonuses can be expensive if you aren't consistent or have a bad streak. LONG hours 6 days a week. Frequently expect to be called on for mandatory team nights at bars and grills and such. Traveling every day to territory. Political garbage with team members and managers.

Advice to Management

Management is you once you get promoted. Everyone starts out as an entry level employee. Learn to trust the right people, cut some people off, and keep your eyes o the prize.