Cynergy - Challenging & Exciting Place to Be | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cynergy

"Challenging & Exciting Place to Be"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Cynergy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Cynergy pulls the best from you. Everybody is on their 'A' game, and is driven to produce the best they can. If you want to stay at the leading edge of the industry there's no place else to be. The company engenders a family atmosphere that is supportive and invigorating.

This is the first place I've been where the conversation over drinks isn't all complaints about work. Rather, it's all about the cool stuff you're doing, and what we're going to be jumping into next.

Cons

Working with Cynergy almost becomes a lifestyle. It's demanding of your time and requires a lot of devotion. As a growing company it has moments where the pains of increasing size can be felt, but the executive team is mature and those moments are quickly resolved.

Advice to Management

Going forward, I'd recommend working within each group to outline a path for career growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Cynergy

"Good place to work"

Pros

It may be not a best job in the world, but this is best I've tried. I been with company awhile and have no plans to leave. Over that time I see how company changes in response on the business challenges. But something is kept unchanged. You may expect very open space and friendly opportunity in the office, flexible hours, flexible place to work and sincere understanding of your personal needs (like unexpected time-off you may request). In last case no one will treat you against "formal corporative policy" first (popular behavior on my previous jobs). However you have to understand - everything comes with price. You have to perform. Don't even bother with resume If you expect just spend time there. So, if you want to learn, to produce a real result and be on the industry's cutting edge, please join us.

Cons

As other have mentioned, career opportunities are not very clear. This is probably bad than good. It would be nice if everyone has clear understanding about personal feature within company.

Advice to Management

Work on cons, keep pros, and, finally, someone, please, suggest CEO to change haircut.

"Extremely volatile work environment"

Former Employee - Interactive Designer in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Interactive Designer in Washington, DC

I worked at Cynergy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flat organization, highly skilled professionals, multiple collaboration opportunities.

Cons

There is a lack of acknowledgement of issues with the communication channels. Poor management skills combined with very poor talent management.

Advice to Management

Be more professional in your approach towards professionals. Expect to provide support to your team members if you expect quality work to appear. Be mature.