"Flexible, exciting place to work"

Marketing in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Cyphort for less than a year

Pros

Exciting, fun place to work. A lot is happening and you get to help on a lot of different projects. The culture is really collaborative. The company is growing fast and it is a great time to be in the security industry. A lot of talented people that you can learn a lot from. People are willing to help if you ask. Compensation is competitive and lots of flexibility.

Cons

Not much to complain/con about. Probably not "traditional" startup if that is what you are used to or looking for.

Other Employee Reviews

"Refreshing place to work!"

in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Cyphort for less than a year

Pros

When I spoke with people in my network about Cyphort before deciding to join, I heard A) their technology is truly impressive and B) they have outstanding leaders. Now that I'm here, I can honestly say that both are very true. The CEO works hard to create an inclusive, open environment and he, along with everyone else at Cyphort, have impressively accomplished this. I haven't worked in a tech company with this type of positive culture where everyone is very approachable and everyone is pulling in the same direction.

Cons

There aren't any significant negatives that I've seen. There is a lot of heavy lifting to do here at Cyphort as we are still small and have only just recently entered the marketplace. But the pieces are here to be very successful.

Continue reading

"Cyphort has a great team of engineers and technology"

Current Contractor - Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Cyphort for more than a year

Pros

The technology is an up and coming market.

Cons

The start-up environment can be a bit stressful where money is concerned.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Cyphort.