Cytel Inc - Small Company Feel, Big Company Benefits | Glassdoor

"Small Company Feel, Big Company Benefits"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Cytel Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been a the company for over 5 years now and it's the best company I have every worked at. We are now approaching a mid-size company with 700+ employees worldwide, but it still has a great community feel. Everyone is encouraged to speak up if there are issues and often they are heard. Much different from the "cog in the machine" feel that I've had at other companies. Plenty of growth opportunities in all...

Cons

Just the normal ebb and flow of pharmaceutical contract research. Sometimes the workload gets heavy, but that is to be expected.

Advice to Management

Need a bit more infrastructure to have consistency across training/onboarding process.

Cytel Inc2017-07-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Very Smooth Hiring Process"

I have been working at Cytel Inc full-time

Pros

To be updated. Will be on boarding next month. So far very satisfied. Will come back later to post.

Cons

Not anything to say right now. Maybe will find something later, maybe not at all.

Advice to Management

Nice recruiter. Very friendly manager and on boarding HR support team. Warm colleagues.

Cytel Inc2018-09-28

"good company with many, not always positive changes post private equity acquisition"

I worked at Cytel Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

smart, hard workers. tremendous drive and passion for their work

Cons

Unorganized management team, never sure if they are looking out for employee's best interest or their own to make money

Cytel Inc2019-05-30

Discover more reviews about Cytel Inc.