Cytel Inc - good company with many, not always positive changes post private equity acquisition | Glassdoor

"good company with many, not always positive changes post private equity acquisition"

I worked at Cytel Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

smart, hard workers. tremendous drive and passion for their work

Cons

Unorganized management team, never sure if they are looking out for employee's best interest or their own to make money

Cytel Inc2019-05-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Very Smooth Hiring Process"

I have been working at Cytel Inc full-time

Pros

To be updated. Will be on boarding next month. So far very satisfied. Will come back later to post.

Cons

Not anything to say right now. Maybe will find something later, maybe not at all.

Advice to Management

Nice recruiter. Very friendly manager and on boarding HR support team. Warm colleagues.

Cytel Inc2018-09-28
      • "Cytel is growing fast!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Cytel Inc full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been at Cytel almost 10 years and in that time we have grown substantially. Management has recently changed but the choices that have been made are in line with what Cytel has always been; that niche CRO that has a small feel no matter how large we grow. My job has been very rewarding in that I have learned so much. We such a large pool of highly intelligent and talented people here that share knowledge on a daily...

Cons

My hope is that at some point we can have summer Fridays.

Cytel Inc2019-04-01

Discover more reviews about Cytel Inc.