Cytel Inc - Work Culture is Good. Work not that great. | Glassdoor
  1. "Work Culture is Good. Work not that great."

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Pune

I have been working at Cytel Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You will get easily settle down here. The work environment is very good. You can have work-life balance. Salary is also at par with the industry norm.

Cons

No proper vision regarding employee's growth. So if you are very much ambitious, not a good place to stay. Management does not have proper and focussed goals.

Cytel Inc2019-06-18

Cytel Inc Response

July 3, 2019Country Manager - India

We are sorry that you have this perception, but we now have a real opportunity to implement a step forward. We have started defining a career growth path for each person. Please discuss this with your manager or directly with me. The management does have clear goals – we will continue ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Very Smooth Hiring Process"

I have been working at Cytel Inc full-time

Pros

To be updated. Will be on boarding next month. So far very satisfied. Will come back later to post.

Cons

Not anything to say right now. Maybe will find something later, maybe not at all.

Advice to Management

Nice recruiter. Very friendly manager and on boarding HR support team. Warm colleagues.

Cytel Inc2018-09-28

"good company with many, not always positive changes post private equity acquisition"

I worked at Cytel Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

smart, hard workers. tremendous drive and passion for their work

Cons

Unorganized management team, never sure if they are looking out for employee's best interest or their own to make money

Cytel Inc2019-05-30

Discover more reviews about Cytel Inc.