Cytokinetics - Cyto review | Glassdoor
  1. "Cyto review"

I have been working at Cytokinetics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent work culture, great benefits, competitive salaries, lots of company activities, bagels on Monday mornings and free lunch on Wednesdays.

Cons

If you're on a diet, this place makes it difficult. There is food everywhere, freezer is stocked with hot pockets and burritos. Refrigerator is filled orange juice, milk and string cheese. Leftovers from catered lunches temp you at every turn.

Cytokinetics2017-05-13

September 14, 2017Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your input. We take pride in our company culture and are pleased to hear that you enjoy the benefits of working at Cytokinetics.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Culture is great"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Cytokinetics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It’s a small sized company with a great pipeline. I like that I know everyone and people seem to care about each other. The company has fun activities like themed beer busts, company picnic, giants baseball game, holiday party, and community events.

Cons

We don’t have some of the amenities like the newer buildings do but I heard we are looking to move in a couple years to a new building that offers it.

Cytokinetics2019-02-14

March 12, 2019Human Resources

We’re pleased to hear that you enjoy our culture and employee events. We believe that being able to enjoy time with coworkers helps develop bonds and create an energized, connected community. We’re excited for more fun events to come this year!

2. "Sr. Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Cytokinetics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good tools and technology used for the application development.

Cons

only few people work in software teams

Cytokinetics2019-04-24

April 26, 2019Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad you valued our commitment to applied technology in your time with us. As a smaller company, we know our teams can be “lean and mean,” however we continuously evaluate where our work force should be expanded as we advance our pipeline and ...

Discover more reviews about Cytokinetics.