Czarnowski - Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

I have been working at Czarnowski full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Progressive environment. Allows those who want to excel reach their maximum potential. Entrepreneurial culture for those who are confident in their ability. No hand holding.

Cons

Systems in need of updates. Currently being implemented through spring 2017.

Advice to Management

More accountability needed from top to bottom.

Czarnowski2016-09-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Czarnowski full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Czarnowski is wonderfully entrepreneurial and treats employees like they are part of the family. People are empowered to make decisions to support their clients and management stands behind them.

Cons

Because the company has grown so rapidly, it is becoming a bit more "corporate".

Czarnowski2018-07-20
  2. "It's a good company, if you have a shoe in."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Czarnowski full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have learned a lot here between switching positions a few times, going through a system turnover, and meeting all the new people that come and go. The people are cool and the "employee appreciation activities" are somewhat worth it.

Cons

I feel stuck at times. I don't feel that I receive the mentoring that is necessary. We are expected to know exactly what to ask in order to get help. And I have had my mistakes held over my head for a few years now.

Advice to Management

Training. It is getting better but so many people leave because they can't stick it out with the learning curve. Or get fired before they know what they are doing wrong.

Czarnowski2019-05-28

Discover more reviews about Czarnowski.