DBI Architects - DBI Review | Glassdoor
  1. "DBI Review"

I have been working at DBI Architects

Pros

DBI has a fun work culture. They like to retain employees for as long as possible and promote within the company. There is a good opportunity for growth.

Cons

DBI does not have a good intern development program. There is no push for licensure in either the architecture or interiors studios.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees. Develop your intern programs. Promote licensure as much as possible. Mix up design teams to create universal creativity and promote the distribution of opportunity.

DBI Architects2016-09-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly-hardwork environment"

Former Employee - Architectural Designer in Washington, DC

I worked at DBI Architects

Pros

DBI seems like a big family. People in the DC office are very friendly and always ready to help. The principals are very good people and accesible to the employees. There is a constant support in listening to the employees and solving any problems there might be. It was a nice place to work in.

Cons

- There were some confrontations between principals. - Some principals didn't allow to use headphones while working. - Some principals DIDN'T LIKE PEOPLE SPEAKING IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGES. (!!!!)

Advice to Management

Working at DBI was a fabulous experience. I recommend anyone to work there. I wish headphones and Spanish speaking in the office were allowed.

DBI Architects2012-01-16
  2. "Surveyor"

I worked at DBI Architects

Pros

Fine, nothing really special there

Cons

I had no complaints working

DBI Architects2017-07-21

Discover more reviews about DBI Architects.