DBI Architects - Really good experience. | Glassdoor

"Really good experience."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at DBI Architects full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A lot of opportunity to excel and take on responsibility. Design oriented firm. Leadership tries to keep staff for a long time. Regular office team building social events and happy hours.

Cons

Design process can be inefficient at times, but kinda the nature of the profession. Communication with some in upper management and accounting is unresponsive at times.

DBI Architects2015-04-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly-hardwork environment"

Former Employee - Architectural Designer in Washington, DC

I worked at DBI Architects

Pros

DBI seems like a big family. People in the DC office are very friendly and always ready to help. The principals are very good people and accesible to the employees. There is a constant support in listening to the employees and solving any problems there might be. It was a nice place to work in.

Cons

- There were some confrontations between principals. - Some principals didn't allow to use headphones while working. - Some principals DIDN'T LIKE PEOPLE SPEAKING IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGES. (!!!!)

Advice to Management

Working at DBI was a fabulous experience. I recommend anyone to work there. I wish headphones and Spanish speaking in the office were allowed.

DBI Architects2012-01-16
  2. "Surveyor"

I worked at DBI Architects

Pros

Fine, nothing really special there

Cons

I had no complaints working

DBI Architects2017-07-21

Discover more reviews about DBI Architects.