DESTAR Technologies - Excellent learning and development platform. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DESTAR Technologies

"Excellent learning and development platform."

Current Employee - Senior Manager Human Resources in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Senior Manager Human Resources in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at DESTAR Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic learning environment and a great platform for innovators. We always welcome people who want to acquire new and various methods of learning. We imbibe the culture of innovation in our employees to make them deliver great results consistently.

Cons

Absolutely none as if now as we adopt various experiments on the path to consistently become a world class company.

Advice to Management

Keep the same enthusiasm for innovation the way you have been supporting various ideas to consistently deliver great and wonderful ideas. We need to consistently keep our pace up in the same manner we have been doing till now in order to build a wonderful organization.

Other Employee Reviews for DESTAR Technologies

1. "Great place to learn and work"

I worked at DESTAR Technologies full-time

Pros

1. Great place to Learn. You will get freedom and exposure to work with the new technologies.
    2. You will find Zero Politics in the work culture. Healthy work environment.
    3. Management and seniors are helpful. Good Team members.
    4. On-time Salary
    5. Work/Life Balance.
    6. Those who want to learn a new technologies, build career in the product development platform, Destar is the excellent place to work with.

Cons

1. Need onsite working opportunity.

Advice to Management

"Worst Emloyer and the HR."

Former Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at DESTAR Technologies full-time

Pros

1.As they dont follow any rules, we ourself can do R and D and learn new things.

Cons

1.No proper management.
    2.No hike.
    3.Notice period of 3 months.
    4.No salary is given to the employee for the notice period but they commit they will give after 45 days.But the day of rayment does not come even after two or three years.
    5.You may think that im putting lot of worst points.Because I want to save innocent people not to be trapped into their loop hole.
    6.Last but not least worst Boss who is the main reason behind all these mischiefs.

I request all the former employees to file a case against the emloyer to get our dues and Post in glassdoor to save freshers and innocent people.