DHA Group - Glad I got in on the ground floor, it's only going up now. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DHA Group

"Glad I got in on the ground floor, it's only going up now."

Pros

As a small company, there is very little bureaucracy getting in the way of open communication and the senior management is dedicated to maintaining this level of communication as the company continues to grow. As a small company, there are greater opportunities for involvement in multiple areas throughout the company, and career growth is dependent exclusively on your effort. The company works very hard at fostering a team atmosphere so that even the people who are working off-site feel connected.

Cons

The environment isn't for everyone. The company places emphasis on creativity and flexibility, so if you want to work in an environment in which every process is already strictly defined, then DHA is the wrong place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Other Employee Reviews for DHA Group

1. "Rewarding career with growth opportunities, yet good work-life balance."

Current Employee - Task Manager
    Current Employee - Task Manager

Pros

I have worked for other small contracting firms as well as one of the biggest defence contractors throughout my career, and I have been treated the best by DHA. I'm respected as an individual and given the opportunity to use my talents, and given the chance to learn new skills. When I wanted to advance my career, I was given the opportunity, and provided with a mentor who is helping me gain the experience and skills to keep moving toward my career goals.

This company rewards those who work hard and take initiative to go the extra mile for the client or the company.

I am able to easily balance the demands of my job with the needs of my family. Management understands that employees have lives outside of the office, and respects the fact that family needs can, at times, take precedence.

Compensation and benefits are generous. Because we pride ourselves in the high-quality of our staff, we strive to provide our employees with the best benefits for themselves and their familes.

Cons

Because the company has grown exponentially over the past few years, there have been some growing pains, but that is to be expected.

As a contracting company, most employees are embedded in client sites. These enviornments are often not as nice as the DHA home office.

"Government Subcontractor - Cash Cow"

Pros

Good relationships with Client and will definitely be renewed

Cons

In it for the money , not for the quality of work

Advice to Management

none