DHG - Great Company - Tampa office growing pains | Glassdoor

"Great Company - Tampa office growing pains"

Former Employee - Assurance Associate in Tampa, FL

I worked at DHG full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Relatively good work-life balance -Relaxed culture -DHG truly care about employees -Opportunity for growth/Unlimited opportunity to learn - take on assignments as an associate that other firms would assign to seniors. -Really smart/humble coworkers

Cons

- Very few SEC clients - Small and sometimes extremely unorganized clients - Challenge to meet charge hour goals during non-busy season due to lack of work (other than FS audits).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Continue to recruit leaders and grow the brand.

DHG2019-07-12
  1. "Wouldn't want to work anywhere else!"

Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at DHG full-time

Pros

I know that my colleagues and my leaders care about me personally as well as professionally and that is a difference maker. We work really hard and expect a lot of ourselves and each other, but we also have a on of fun! Flexibility is a huge plus - I've been able to be a great parent and a great employee and have been thankful for that. Recent upgrades in benefits like My Time have been terrific.

Cons

Still working through some growing pains but full confidence we'll get it all figured out.

Advice to Management

We've always been a 'people first' culture - as long as we stick to that, we'll be fine!

DHG2019-08-20
  2. "Good company, but slow to respond to employee concerns"

Current Employee - Audit Senior Associate in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at DHG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

DHG has a strong culture focused on the career development of their employees. They offer unlimited PTO. There is also flexibility with working from home

Cons

Can be high stress for long periods of time. Strict timing for promotion and raise opportunities. Upper management can be slow to respond to concerns of employees.

DHG2019-08-21

Discover more reviews about DHG.