KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Unprofessional - wrong people, wrong way

Nov 21, 2014 - Loan Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

The co-workers are amazing. You will meet a lot of really great people with a lot of knowledge. The co-workers will be your main resource for help, venting, someone to lean on, etc.

Cons

Do not be fooled - these reviews are 100% accurate. 1. There are NO raises and should you inquire about this, you will be sent on a wild goose chase. Should you take it to corporate you will soon receive a phone call which will basically be your polite, stop asking call 2. Insanely micromanaged. You will be inundated with emails from management ALL DAY EVERY DAY. It will not stop or change and they will not assist you, they will only continue to peck at you. 3. No work/life balance. These people could careless for your personal life. If you want a day off, be prepared to be treated poorly every day until your vacation and once you come back, they will overload you. This is your "punishment" for taking time off 4. They insist on ignoring employees complaints - I know for a fact that my office reached out to everyone in our chain of command for help as our BOM is aggressive, unprofessional, and refuses to learn Empower. She is making the office miserable and upper management has failed at every level to rectify or help us in anyway 5. Little to no training and if you don't catch on, they will eat you alive 6. Bullying and verbal abuse runs rampant. Branch Managers and Loan Officers are allowed to treat Loan Processors like crap. I received what I considered a threatening email, I brought it to my BOM and RPC Manager - the BOM said I was being "too sensitive" and my RPC Manager never even responded This place is a nightmare - stay away!

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

DHI Mortgage Response

Compliance Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with DHIM. It is good to see that you enjoyed your team environment within your department. We are however concerned to see the feedback related to some of your other experiences. While we cannot address each of the items you raise in this forum, at DHI we strive for a positive culture of teamwork between teammates, departments and managers. Creating a work / life balance can be challenging when we are in a busy work environment where everyone is giving 100%, but it is strongly encouraged and promoted by all levels of management. DHIM does provide several routes for its teammates to share opportunities for growth, suggest new ideas or request changes. The DHIFS Suggestion Box, available on our FSNET (our intranet) is a completely confidential way to share information. As this portal is reviewed directly by Senior Management, it allows all employees an equal opportunity to be heard, especially if they were under the false perception that their thoughts or concerns were not valid. At DHIM we work together for success and accordingly every teammate is a valuable and integral part of that.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Management

May 12, 2022 - Insuring Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the upper management. One of the best companies I've worked at

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Be the first to find this review helpful

DHI Mortgage Response

At DHIM, we are focused on cultivating a positive, cohesive and rewarding company culture and we are glad to hear that your experience has aligned with many of our goals. Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for your contributions as a former DHIM teammate!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

great company

Jun 21, 2022 - Underwriting Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

too many pros to mention

Cons

There are no conds to speak of, great company, great culture, great management.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DHI Mortgage.

DHI Mortgage Photos

+ Add Photo
DHI Mortgage photo of: Delivering pies before Thanksgiving
DHI Mortgage photo of: We gathered together to give a big thanks and congratulations to D.R. for 40 years!
DHI Mortgage photo of: For the past several years, DHI Mortgage employees have gathered holiday gifts for families in need of assistance under our "Angel Tree", and in 2017, our employees sponsored 100 children.
DHI Mortgage photo of: The 2017 D.R. Horton / DHI Financial Services Austin Heart Walk team!
DHI Mortgage photo of: The Secondary Marketing Department in our Austin Corporate office spent some time team building on the golf course - well, on the hallway putting greens - and it was quite the tournament!
DHI Mortgage photo of: Food truck day!

Have you worked here?