1. "Great people, great location"

Former Intern - Intern in Northampton, MA

I worked at DHInfrastructure for less than a year

Pros

I had nothing but positive experiences working at DHInfrastructure. They deliberately create a welcoming, productive, fun, and engaging corporate culture and treat employees extremely well. Since the firm is relatively small, I was involved in many projects and exposed to various aspects of consulting. Northampton is full of restaurants and coffee shops for lunch or mid-morning snacks, all within walking distance of the office. Great location, great people, great work.

Cons

There is no parking lot for the office, but there is free side street parking within walking distance

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Place with Impactful Work"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at DHInfrastructure

Pros

DH Infrastructure is a great place to work that checks all the boxes. (1) The work is really interesting and impactful. It also offers the possibility of international travel. (2) Work life balance. (3) The team will support your growth and help you learn quickly. While I was at DH Infrastructure, Denzel became a friend and professional mentor. Highly recommend working here.

Cons

Northampton and the nearby five colleges offer access to awesome culture, but DH Infrastructure is in a small town. For people used to cities, it can be a big transition. The salary is good for the area, but may be below what you could earn doing something similar in Washington DC.

2. "One of the best companies I have worked for"

Former Employee - Manager in Northampton, MA

I worked at DHInfrastructure full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extremely kind leadership. I always felt that they had my interests at heart and wanted to support me professionally, beyond my time at DHInfrastructure. The work I did with DHI was challenging and inspiring, and helped me refine the type of impact I hope to have with my work. They treat everyone they work with, clients and employees alike, with integrity and care and as a result they do extremely good work. My colleagues at the World Bank and Asian Development Bank always reminded me of how well respected the work we did at DHInfrastructure was. As a relatively nimble, boutique consulting firm, you have ample opportunity to shape your own work and are given a voice in charting the direction of the company. For self-driven people that want to have an impact and are interested in shaping policy, helping countries plan their infrastructure, learning about new cultures, and working with international aid, I cannot recommend a better place to work.

Cons

The primary con, depending on what you are looking for in the place that you live, is that DHInfrastructure is located in a small city. Northampton is the nicest small city I have experienced in the U.S., but nonetheless is a different experience of living than you would find in a big city.

Discover more reviews about DHInfrastructure.