KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies I have worked for

Sep 14, 2018 - Manager in Northampton, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely kind leadership. I always felt that they had my interests at heart and wanted to support me professionally, beyond my time at DHInfrastructure. The work I did with DHI was challenging and inspiring, and helped me refine the type of impact I hope to have with my work. They treat everyone they work with, clients and employees alike, with integrity and care and as a result they do extremely good work. My colleagues at the World Bank and Asian Development Bank always reminded me of how well respected the work we did at DHInfrastructure was. As a relatively nimble, boutique consulting firm, you have ample opportunity to shape your own work and are given a voice in charting the direction of the company. For self-driven people that want to have an impact and are interested in shaping policy, helping countries plan their infrastructure, learning about new cultures, and working with international aid, I cannot recommend a better place to work.

Cons

The primary con, depending on what you are looking for in the place that you live, is that DHInfrastructure is located in a small city. Northampton is the nicest small city I have experienced in the U.S., but nonetheless is a different experience of living than you would find in a big city.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Challenging and intesting place to work, without the presssure of a "big" consulting firm

Feb 17, 2022 - Manager in Northampton, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work environment without overly aggressive/demanding management. The work is interesting and (if not) it changes with each new project, so there is variety. There's always been flexibility around where you work with the only expectation that you get your work done successfully. Staff are encouraged to attend training courses and expand their knowledge into areas that interest them.

Cons

Like any consulting firm, it can get hectic around a deadline and you'll have to put in some hours outside of normal work days. You receive comp time for any weekend hours worked so that is a good trade off.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to gain experience, lots of upward mobility

Mar 14, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company that feels like family. Hires recent grads. Great place to get your foot in the door, work on lots of diverse projects, and build skill. Travel opportunities. Commitment to advancing employees, and increasing responsibility level. Happy hours every Friday.

Cons

Salary is competitive for the region but not necessarily for the field. The opportunity to travel for free makes up for that if you like to travel. Medical benefits are typical for a small company (not great, not bad)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DHInfrastructure.