DHL Express - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at DHL Express full-time for more than a year

Pros

It was a very supportive friendly place to work. We had a great team at sales and lots of support from our supervisors.Supervisors tried their best and did great follow so that new hires can take on their new territories.

Cons

Very call driven, I don't think the emphasis on the amount of calls is as necessary as the emphasis on closing a deal.

DHL Express2014-02-20
  1. "Awesome Place to Work"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Portland, OR

I worked at DHL Express full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, my supervisor was the best, hourly wages good, even maintained friendship many years later.

Cons

DHL was purchased, changed too fast, then acquired Airborne. DHL lost a lot of respect as soon as they did that. The purchase of Airborne ruined the family atmosphere the employees had.

Advice to Management

Wish you could go back. Never had a more wonderful job since. Ask your DHL Legacy employees how to turn back time. They will know.

DHL Express2019-05-10
  2. "Nice, people good training, long hours"

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Charlotte, NC

I worked at DHL Express full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, but expensive, free uniforms, your own van and fuel card after training is completed, friendly Co workers and management

Cons

Hours were more than what was advertised. (Had to leave due to timing conflicts). Might have to return to warehouse to drop off pickups and head back out to complete your route, regardless of time. (Long hours). Sometimes heavy parcels and alot of deliveries

DHL Express2019-05-23

Discover more reviews about DHL Express.