DHL Express - Inside Sales | Glassdoor

"Inside Sales"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at DHL Express full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Amazing company to be a part of. We have been and keep growing tremendously, which means there is plenty of advancement opportunities. There is always very open communication with upper management even though it is a huge company. Co workers are great, most of us are in this company for the long run and most likely will be occupying leadership roles in the future. I am proud to work here, there is no better feeling than...

Cons

Telesales reps are getting a lower salary when they make the jump to outside sales. People that are not familiar with the industry that are being brought from outside and are getting higher salaries.

Advice to Management

To give a more competitive salary for people growing within the company. Invest more in TS reps making the jump to field. We love this company, we can be way more profitable than people coming from outside.

DHL Express2016-01-30
  1. "Awesome Place to Work"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Portland, OR

I worked at DHL Express full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, my supervisor was the best, hourly wages good, even maintained friendship many years later.

Cons

DHL was purchased, changed too fast, then acquired Airborne. DHL lost a lot of respect as soon as they did that. The purchase of Airborne ruined the family atmosphere the employees had.

Advice to Management

Wish you could go back. Never had a more wonderful job since. Ask your DHL Legacy employees how to turn back time. They will know.

DHL Express2019-05-10
  2. "LOTS of overtime caused by lack luster staffing"

Current Employee - Export Agent in Erlanger, KY

I have been working at DHL Express full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Decent Benefits Friendly coworkers Employee appreciation week

Cons

Poor communication from management Always making false promises

Advice to Management

This is a corporation so every concern is either SLOWLY dealt with because of bureaucracy or is NEVER dealt with...

DHL Express2019-05-10

Discover more reviews about DHL Express.