DISH - Very happy with company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

"Very happy with company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunities. I feel like I am able to make a difference and I genuinely love my job. Personally, I am very happy with management and am kept challenged and engaged. I feel like I am learning, improving and contributing every day. This is a company that makes me feel ambitious. In contrast to some of the other reviews, I feel like I have plenty of autonomy and it is that freedom that makes me happy to work here (though it must be said that I don't work on the phones).

Cons

I don't feel like I have much in common with my colleagues. People seem to keep to themselves and are suspicious of someone doing a good job. There are a couple of toxic people who should be removed from the company, but that is no different from any workplace anywhere in the world.

Advice to Management

Joe Clayton is taking the company in the right direction, promoting transparency and talking with employees at all levels. Keep with this approach and recognize deserving employees.

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

"Great people & growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love a fast-paced work day where I'm not counting the clock. I've only been with DISH for a few months, but in the short time I've been challenged, given immense responsibility and contributed to the business. This is an exciting business! For the first time in a long time I'm happy to go to work because I'm surrounded by smart, energetic people like me who are ready to make a difference.

Cons

I wish I had more vacation time, but DISH isn't different than other corporations in terms of benefits.

2. "Lots of room to move around"

Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector in Denver, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started in a dept. that I normally wouldn't have and would like to move into another dept. My manager is very supportive in helping me achieve my goal. I have also been able to learn a lot here and be able to speak with different depts. to gain knowledge. Don't complain if you don't have the drive to better yourself, change is inevitable.

Cons

Pay is not the greatest and benefits aren't either.
    While trying to move to other depts. like Marketing, they want a perfect canidate and are not wiling to train at all. You can always learn new skills, you can't learn personality, drive and passion.