DISH - A great customer service to get a career and make a significant amount of money. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

"A great customer service to get a career and make a significant amount of money."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in New York, NY
Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are many positive aspects to work for Dish. Naturally this is a customer service job and it may seem stressful at times. But the stress is mostly from the type of work and not necessarily caused by Dish. There is a lot of support to ensure agents are happy on the floor since morale is critical in a job like this regarless of position. Sometimes different metrics are pushed more then others but thats natural of every business. There are lots of opportunities to make money above your regular pay. Positions are regurlaly availble to grow both locally and nationally. There are benefits to go for further education and a good retirement plan as well. A great significant amount of overtime available if you are up for.

Cons

As I was writing this I was thinking very hard to fill out this section. I could hardly come up with anything to write here so Im going to have to leave this blank because i do not see any cons.

Advice to Management

Use senior agents for meetings to give a better view on their opinion since they have put the time and effort to stay as long as they have.

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

"I am proud to work at DISH"

Current Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Smart, savvy and supportive coworkers and managers; unlimited opportunities for growth; exciting and challenging work; great pay; innovative company; beautiful campus; excellent benefits; on-the-job training; vibrant culture

Cons

I wish I lived closer to work!

"Longevity,Advancement,Opportunity"

Current Employee - FSS IV in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - FSS IV in South Bend, IN

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been a DNS tech for five years now and let me tell you I've never worked for a better company . Nobody has offered more bennefits, or industry innovating training, or better pay, or a more concerned supervisory team. I love my job and look forward to many more years of service being dedicated to my job and being the best technition I can be.

Cons

As with any other job theres always some sacrifice due to work schedueling. This is no different besides longer days and shorter weeks. Personally i can live with three days off every week.

Advice to Management

Continue the positive reinforcement, and recognition for the quality techs that earn such compliments