DISH - Great people & growth opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

"Great people & growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love a fast-paced work day where I'm not counting the clock. I've only been with DISH for a few months, but in the short time I've been challenged, given immense responsibility and contributed to the business. This is an exciting business! For the first time in a long time I'm happy to go to work because I'm surrounded by smart, energetic people like me who are ready to make a difference.

Cons

I wish I had more vacation time, but DISH isn't different than other corporations in terms of benefits.

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

"Put your head between your legs and kiss yourself goodbye"

Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a job. You get paid for working there. Joseph Clayton and his managers micromanage you to death. There are fingerprint scanners so they know where you are at at all times.

Cons

It's the meanest company to work for in America. Senior management will yell at you and berate you in front of other employees if you do something wrong. They have no morals here. Working conditions are terrible. It is like prison!! Why work here, when you can work for one of the top 100 best companies to work for in America.

Advice to Management

We are people and we have feelings. Please listen to us!! We're begging you!

"If you want your education stolen and not payed for, work here."

Current Employee - I DO IT ALL in Hilliard, OH
    Current Employee - I DO IT ALL in Hilliard, OH

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I really can not think of any pros to working for Dish unless you are under 30 and included in the directors circle of friends.

Cons

Dish doesn't want to pay for the knowledge of their employees. If a person has a Computer Science degree they will steal your knowledge on recordings then train it to others, but never pay you even a the salary you are worth. (unless you are under 30)

Advice to Management

give up the playground bullying and put the people that deserve it in the positions deserved instead of your out of the office playmates!