DISH - 2nd Time here, and Loving every minute! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

"2nd Time here, and Loving every minute!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Harlingen, TX
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Harlingen, TX

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can advance quickly as long as you perform!
This is the second time I have worked for Dish and I am glad I came back. If I hadn't of had family issues last year, I would never of left.
The pay is good, it covers my $540 car payment with enough left over to get groceries and necessities.
The benefits are great as it allows me to see a specialist in my area that I know will help me out, as well as allows my husband to be covered with the exact same care as me.
I know Dish used to have mandatory overtime, but at least at my call center, that has been cancelled and now they ask for overtime anytime the call volume is high, but it's not forced.
The supervisors and managers I have had contact with are great. I get assistance with anything, and I know that if I go to the site director, he will listen to what I have to say and not just blow me off.

All in all, I have to say, Dish is a great company to work for. I have no complaints.

Cons

I have no complaints about the company!

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

1. "Lots of room to move around"

Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Lead QA Inspector in Denver, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started in a dept. that I normally wouldn't have and would like to move into another dept. My manager is very supportive in helping me achieve my goal. I have also been able to learn a lot here and be able to speak with different depts. to gain knowledge. Don't complain if you don't have the drive to better yourself, change is inevitable.

Cons

Pay is not the greatest and benefits aren't either.
    While trying to move to other depts. like Marketing, they want a perfect canidate and are not wiling to train at all. You can always learn new skills, you can't learn personality, drive and passion.

"Dish is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Bluefield, WV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Bluefield, WV

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I work at Dish in Bluefield and love the family environment. Senior management cares about there employees and will do anything to help. My bosses have truly mentored me and helped in my development as a professional and person. They are great up sell incentives for agents coaches and managers. You have the opportunity to make $1000 plus month on incentives alone. They also have great opportunity for promotion. All of management has started as agents and worked there way up to their current positions. They are litterally promoting someone every month. If you are dedicated and have the skill, you will move up fast in this organization!

Cons

None, I have been there 10 years and love it. I wouldn't change anything

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on your employees and keep the family atmosphere.