DISH - It is what it is in the field. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

"It is what it is in the field."

Current Employee - Field Service Technician I in Pembroke, NH
Current Employee - Field Service Technician I in Pembroke, NH

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great local mngmt. Upfront about job ..the good and the bad...gives opportunities to make more money and learn.

Cons

wish the starting pay was hiring for field techs..the face of the company. Work too hard and in crAppy environments to get paid so little. Its the reason there is so much turnover.....I love the guys I work with but I'm still looking for other work...that pays better. Its a shame.

Advice to Management

Figure out how to pay better...whatever it takesT

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

1. "Making improvements"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative III/Tech Support in Littleton, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Steady Pay. Chance for bonus pay. I am not sure about some of the reviews here. This company has been very good to me. Working with my going to school, helping pay for it. Getting constructive feedback on how to balance the required stats. Good work gets recognition and improves chance of moving up. I think the company is moving in the right direction business-wise and in improving the overall morale of employees

Cons

Dealing with irate customers. Having customers give a bad score when it had nothing to do with what you did. Those bad scores can cost you bonus and hurt your chance of moving up in the company. The way those scores are handled is not very effective but I am not sure for a better solution.

Advice to Management

Please look for ways to help with the customer survey. Not all bad scores are deserved by the agents

2. "n/a"

Current Employee - Executive Resolution Specialist in Littleton, CO
    Current Employee - Executive Resolution Specialist in Littleton, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The career path that they provide to everyone. I like that we have PFP this helps show how much we appreciated as an individual I have the chance to learn something everyday and to prove the same learning experience to my co-workers. I have all the right tools to help with my daily task, just recently with our price changes this year I think this is the best way that we were trained for this and the tools that are provided to us are very useful/ In my opinion this is one of the smoothest price changes I have gone though so far.

Cons

I dislike the heath benefits I wished we had a better plan.

Advice to Management

n/a