DISH - DISH is a great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

"DISH is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Associate in Englewood, CO
Current Employee - Human Resources Associate in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am more empowered that any place I have worked in 20 years. My managers allow me the freedom to contribute in a creative and meaningful way. I have a lot of autonomy. I am valued for my skills, education and experience. I am on the first truly high performing team of my career.

Cons

Having to badge out and no work from home

Advice to Management

Let go of the badge report (really) and watching people's time on site. I worked about 20 hours at home this weekend on a project (my choice). So the badge report does not accurately show my time contributions.

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

"Love DISH and love the people I work with!"

Current Employee - Leader in Hilliard, OH
    Current Employee - Leader in Hilliard, OH

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Dish has a great career path; managers and coaches care about front line agents, good community service opportunities! Education is encouraged, leadership opportunities are given to those who perform, and the attendance policy is lenient.

Cons

It's hard work and working hard for what you deserve is a foreign concept to some. Some who don't earn bonuses put more effort into complaining about "the system.mgt/etc" instead of self accountability. Come on people - it's America - let's work hard and earn it!

Advice to Management

Continue sharing information, giving opportunities to those who work hard, recognizing positive behavior! We have come a far way in the past few years and we will continue to improve.

"Best Job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Christiansburg, VA
    Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Christiansburg, VA

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started working for Dish almost 4 years ago and started out like most do and worked my way up through the ranks and have now been a supervisor for over a year and it has been the most fullfilling job i've had. Before working at Dish i bounced around between different jobs and couldn't find one that had a fun loving, fast paced and friendly enviroment but now that i've experienced all of that i dont think i could see myself working for any other company. Between the various incentives, benefits and challenges that Dish provides i'm completely satisfied.

Cons

There are always cons. Having to wake up early in the morning or those random off days where nothing seems to go my way but in the end there's far less Cons for Dish than i've found with other local companies. If i had to pin point anything it would be the insurance coverage/fees but that's not even something i think about all that often or am all that concerned over.

Advice to Management

Stay active, stay energetic and keep challenging everyone! Team work makes the dream work!