DISH - Lots of opportunity | Glassdoor
  1. "Lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Case Manager in Christiansburg, VA

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with Dish for some time now, I started as an agent and worked my way up. There is so much opportunity for those that put a little effort into their job and the company has positions all over the country and love to hire from within. My Coach is great and I really like my current management, they work hard to ensure your voice is heard and that you feel like a valuable employee. There are lots of... positives happening in our site right now and with the business. Looking forward to the future!

Cons

The healthcare isn’t great, any doctor visit can be pretty costly

Advice to Management

Keep working hard! We appreciate the effort you put into making positive change within the site.

DISH2019-08-21
  1. "Love it"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything has been amazing so far

Cons

I have no complaints thus far

DISH2019-10-08

"Growth and Opportunity as a core business value"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Loveland, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Dish offers career growth to those who are willing to put in the effort and energy. I have had a long career that has continued to provide opportunity. I started by working in the cafeteria at the corporate headquarters and have been able to progress from a local and remote Technician, to a Centralized Trainer, to a Remote Field Service Manager and now to Operations Manager. Dish helped me get there by... provided tuition help with college classes and multiple other benefits to help me be successful. I have always felt valued and part of the larger picture within the company. I have seen the business grow itself over my tenure and have always been impressed with the innovation and progress it has continually made.

Cons

- From a field side of the business, there is no set end time to hours. Could be challenging if specific work hours are required. - Change happens rapidly and often. If employees struggle with change and are not adaptable, it could be difficult for them to remain successful over long periods of time.

DISH2019-12-05

Discover more reviews about DISH.