DISH - "Better than what Say" | Glassdoor

""Better than what Say""

Current Employee - Team Lead in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Team Lead in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for if you are looking to advance fast, I have been with the company for only two years and I enjoy every minute of it, The management team in place is great they help me out with all my concerns.

Cons

Cant think of any at this time

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work!!!

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

1. "A good place to work!"

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

some of the best reasons to work at Dish are - a management team that tries hard to provide a fun atmosphere to work in for the agents, competitive pay and benefits, and opportunity to advance.

Cons

some of the downsides to working with Dish are - favoritism when it comes to employee treatment, difficulty getting help with career advancement, and the schedules. much like working with any company it has its ups and downs.

2. "I work for a company who is committed to having the best technology, the best customers, and the best employees."

Current Employee - Call Center Support Staff in Alvin, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Support Staff in Alvin, TX

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The ability to provide customer service with a superior product at a reasonable price gfives me not only a sense of worth, but makes it easy to assist customers so they can enjoy one of the country's favorite pastimes, watching TV.

Cons

The staff needed to service over 14 million customers offers great challenges as the staff is spead out over the country and over the world. That said, the continuity between the sites maintain the core vision and excitement for our customers.

Advice to Management

Call center life is hard for the average phone representative. While management has taken great srides to improve the atmosphere in the work place, I would encourage to continue to test the pulse of the employees on a regular basis.