DISH - DISH is a place for those who want a challenge! Amazing work environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

"DISH is a place for those who want a challenge! Amazing work environment."

Pros

Amazing people, great benefits. Big challenges, high reward.

Cons

I loved everything about this company.

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

"Satellite Technician"

Pros

Work 4 day and are off 3 days.

Cons

The Company overall Micromanages way too much! It literally feels impossible to level up to the next level technician and get promotions. Too many obstacles for techs which causes for a high turnover rate. The job can be very strenuous and it doesn't help when managers are on your back because corporate sits in an office and makes up unrealistic numbers to meet.

Advice to Management

Continue and try to communicate with techs to get a better understanding of what is happening in the field. Come up with new technology that requires less equipment. Seems like everything is prehistoric except for the Hopper system.

"I like DISH"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people there are great, there is a wide range of personalities that makes everyday interesting. Everyone has something to contribute and that can make for different opinions at any given time. I like coming to work every day.

Cons

I wish I made more money. I wish DISH didn't reward/promote employees based on who they know, or who their manager is. There is a sense of nepotism in the company.

Advice to Management

Reward your employees based on what they have accomplished and set a standard in the industry that DISH takes care of its employees, not just its friends.