DISH - Territory Account Representative | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Territory Account Representative"

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative
Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative

I worked at DISH full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Free Satellite TV Service, Great Co-workers and profit sharing plan

Cons

Unrealistic goals to keep you from hitting bonus, the Bonus is a joke depending on what division you're in. (Still a Joke) I worked for Cable before and my monthly bonus was 3X-4X times higher

Advice to Management

Get a clue!

Other Employee Reviews for DISH

1. "Not a Fan, But Good Benefits"

I have been working at DISH full-time

Pros

Nice co-workers, flexible work schedule

Cons

Lack of management support, horrible performance assessment process

Advice to Management

Dump current performance assessment process to more up-to-date processes that don't have employees rated against each other but based on the employee's merits

"Disappointing"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Christiansburg, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Christiansburg, VA

I have been working at DISH full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The job is easy and most people could probably do it. The people we work worth for the most part make the task of listening to the constant screaming during the day much easier. the benefits are pretty good and the pay is higher than you can get in our small town in Virginia.

Cons

One of my biggest beefs with our call center is the leadership. I have a huge problem with people (especially managers and supervisors) being extremely rude and anything but helpful. they make the job seem like an uphill battle. One supervisor in particular I knew I could lean on when I needed help recently got walked out. He was the most positive person in that building. You could bet you would hear a quote for a pick me up. You knew that when you asked him for help he would be there. The complete just disappointment in this man being out of that building makes it just that much harder to make through the day. So I have to ask myself if they can walk out Eric, why would I ever feel like my job is safe? THATS the problem! none of us can feel like our job is safe. to walk out a 9 year employee with no second thought???

Advice to Management

My main advice would be invest in the people who can change the mood! We need a lift me up! not a let down. We get beat to death all day by the customers, at least make us feel like management has our back. The environment needs to be a little lighter... we need leaders who can make us feel like we matter and actually care about how we are. We need more "Sparrowisms" in our day!