KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overworked but well-compensated

Oct 6, 2021 - In Home Services Technician in South El Monte, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Four levels of technician, each coming with a 10% raise. Promote based on your numbers alone. OT almost every day and potential for double time.

Cons

Long hours. Pressure to sell smart home items to customer. They get on you if your metrics aren’t up to par.

1. DISH - Sales | Division of DISH
    5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Invest in Employees

Apr 2, 2022 - Team Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

401K, HSA, training, opportunity, CPAW cultural values, networking, work at home positions, company shares, recognition

Cons

I cannot think of any. The opportunity and support is there. It is up to the employee to take advantage of that.

2. DISH - Corporate | Division of DISH
    4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Want to learn more in 2 years than you would from any educational program? DISH is for you.

May 16, 2022 - Senior Human Resources Business Partner in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tons of opportunity and support to pursue your own growth interests and own your career path. Trust levels are high from leadership, and you largely get to control your desk. If you want a rapid pace with tons of exposure to a wide breadth of HR work in a very short period, HR at DISH is the place for you.

Cons

Culturally, we have a few policies that are on the lagging edge of the market. Remote flexibility and career architecture modeling is an on-going discussion that can be frustrating for some at the pace in which they change. Given the size of the company, I wouldn't say this is atypical from industry standard though.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DISH.

DISH Photos

+ Add Photo
DISH photo of: A quick snapshot from our career informational fair
DISH photo of: Wireless team members collaborating
DISH photo of: Our atrium at Riverfront location
DISH photo of: Team members working
DISH photo of: Boost intern
DISH photo of: Sling TV team from our career informational fair
DISH photo of: That time DISH Media won an EMMY