DISYS - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at DISYS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team environment, with strong Middle and Upper management. DISYS is growing and it's a fun time to be with the organization.

Cons

The Health Benefits are expensive, but that's true of most places.

Advice to Management

Be a little more understanding of start up branches taking time to obtain business.

Other Employee Reviews for DISYS

"There are better recruiting agencies in MN"

Current Contractor - Front End Developer in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Contractor - Front End Developer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at DISYS as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They can get you in the door at good companies like Target and Best Buy.

Cons

- They take advantage of people of first-time contractors and those who don't know how to negotiate. After interviewing I was told there was no room to negotiate pay but I later found out most contractors make double my hourly rate.
    - 1 year non-compete meaning you cannot leave for any reason and come back to the same company without going through DISYS.

Advice to Management

Don't take advantage of first-time contractors.

"Avoid this place if at all possible"

Former Contractor - Principal IT Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Contractor - Principal IT Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at DISYS as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I cannot think of one good thing.

Cons

This company does not like to work with independent contractors (aka 1099). They make it as difficult as possible, the set up is very confusing and they do not like to offer guidance. Standard payment terms are Net45. They require a ridiculous amount of insurance coverage. Now it's time for them to pay the first invoice and while I negotiated improved payment terms they now refuse to honor it. They do not assist with final bill approval from the end client. After finally threatening legal action I was able to get the first of 2 payments from them. I have to wait until the end of the month to see if they will pay the 2nd and final payment willingly or if I need to get my attorney involved.

Their "Sr Account Mgr" insisted on full detailed summaries of what work was being performed at the client site so they could harass the client for project status updates. The client was not pleased with their insistence on having weekly meetings and took it out on the consultants on site. Same Account Mgr would schedule meetings and never show, cancel or reschedule.

Advice to Management

Clean up your onboarding and get correct detailed instructions out to the staff. By not assisting with final invoice approval with the end client you are setting yourself up for lawsuits. Also by not paying your vendors on time it makes one wonder if you are even solvent enough to cover your costs.