Cover image for DIY Media Group

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Company Only Cares About Their Managers

May 19, 2020 - Bookbaby Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with and suffer with.

Cons

The management, the workload, the communication(lackthereof), the lack of foresight, the lack of longterm planning, the clear disregard for the wellbeing of employees, the short staffing, the fact none of the managers except the VP really have any power, the customers are allowed to be abusive without consequence, the company's essentially run by the whim of one man.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dream jobs do come true!

Aug 19, 2021 - Prepress Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

PTO, pay, insurance, profit gain bonuses, diversity. The CEO is a great leader by example and isn't intimidating. My team leader and manager are both awesome at communicating and not micromanaging. It feels good to be treated like I matter. The company is growing greatly and the opportunities are endless. Supporting the art world is what we do. It's an amazing feeling!

Cons

I honestly can not think of one thing that I do not like about DIY Media Group.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful but Changing

Jul 19, 2022 - Press Operator in Pennsauken, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers with great teamwork

Cons

Changing management affecting work culture

Be the first to find this review helpful

DIY Media Group Response

Thanks for your feedback. As you know, we pride ourselves on being a transparent company, and creating a great work environment for every team member is very important. If you have concerns about changes you're seeing, please bring them up with your manager or the department director... or if you prefer, discuss with HR or myself. We want to hear how we can do better.

Discover more reviews about DIY Media Group.

DIY Media Group Photos

+ Add Photo
DIY Media Group photo of: Welcome to our headquarters in Pennsauken, NJ!

Have you worked here?